Friday, October 2, 2015

**Beauty Post**

OK!! So I have this infatuation with long sexy robes, while this is not an actual robe persay, I made it one! This is a "floor sweeper" I believe; a really long flowy cardigan type top that is long enough to just  "sweep" the floor. I wore it last Sunday for the second time in 5 months; I paired it with dark flared jeans and a loose silk  tank. But the whole time I just kept thinking how awesome it would be as a robe! So tonight, I just took the sash from my wedding robe and made this! My point of this post is to think outside the box about some of your favorite pieces. I'm actually thinking of wearing this as a dress for an upcoming wedding. Ill just add a nude slip undergarment, and sew it temporarily wrapped with a piece of fabric. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment